Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Deserve a Fucking Medal

ok ok!


Newsflash
mayaT biLang aKu coNceRt seaRch dah postponeD..dunno unTil WhEn.. suaarr..

today, i was on time for work, even managed to take a smokE before getting into the lab....and im so proud of myself, my family, my friends, my religion, my country..so now, where's my fucking meDal?

and why is everyone conspiring against mi..it cant be..its a lie..i donT wanT to looK oLder than thAt mr mAeL..!!!!! bastErdoS! anywae, can we agree that wan-b looks the oLdEsT.. he looKs 35 doesn't he..?
(kalo da takley handLe baLak, tolak baLak kat membErs..)


Free Pic of The Day



::monkey is always funny::

So, we agree that Wan-B looks the oldest. Guess his aGe..
18-22
23-25
25-28
29-32
32-35
>35
ancient

Free polls from Pollhost.com



booriiinngg..main gaMe pon baEk..


salams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home