Sunday, October 29, 2006

Liverpudlian Boys

aye aye!

liverpool vs aston villa 3-1
wooooo... confidence booster! too bad tak dpt tgk.. oh well..

my eid
and yea, so far, its been a 100% record. semua rumah aku pegi, aku balek dgn satu paket ijau =) .. yeah.. aku perangai budak2, handwriting budak2..

but hahah, dont blame me, im juz blessed with a boyish charm.. and the sweetest boy at that.. =)

den i was visiting my aunt whu lives in a condo. so i was parking my bike below, and there was dis kid ard 6/7 yrs of age playing with his bicycle.. he saw me park my bike, den he came near, looked at me, then shouted to his brother..

'WAAAAHH... i never see motorbike before!!'

hahaahha.. plabuto these rich kids. tu lah.. mane2 pegi naik kereta, then nampak motor so the jakun.. duh.. rich kids..

tapi nari house-visiting got a lil spoiled by a lil rain. klw tak dpt collect more, maybe? who noes..? and den i got hm n changed out of my wet baju kurung.. and out again to... TOWN!!

met ayu, den joined up wip apiz n atie.. and we sat down at spinelli's where we talked abt of all things, balls, nipples, bras, or the lack of it, and morning erections.. hahah! and yea, there was small talk bout sum crappy bitch and all too.. ;P

and morning erections.. y? god noes why.. it juz happens.. every morning, without fail. and it brings me a smile, cos i noe that the lil dude's in good shape, for the day i wake up in the morning with a limp one.. it WiLL be a da.. ohhh i juz hope that day never comes..

and talking about morning hard ons brings me to this small lil question, juz out of curiousity.. hmmm.. u noe.. juz asking.. do girls wake up with erect nipples?

hahah.. k slmt dan salaams.

ps. ayu, we'll put all the road blocks n 1hr bishan rides behind us kayy.. lets start afresh shall we? c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home