Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Stori

yeayeayey!

today, i very the happy. becos today sunday. and sunday means me no werk. no werk mean me can rest and smile like hamster runing in circle wheel in cage.

and sunday also mean me can play futbol. futbol is happy game. futbol play by many. man. woman. man children. woman children. old man and old woman can play also. but old man and old woman always stand and kick ball to you.

i ask dem why u no run like young man. old man say, 'heart want run, but body no power.' i smile and say u come my house, i give u one paket 'kopi tongkat ali'. free. old man smile and beat my head, and say u go run and play, he juz see onli.

old man say he come down wip old wife, he juz walk a little bit. he see young man play ball. he remember when he young he play. so he sit and see we young man play. den he hold old wife hand, kiss old wife head and smile. den he say somthing. i cannot hear what he say. but i see old man lips. machiam he say,' i love u' to old wife. den i look at old wife. old wife smile so big, and she squeeze ol man hand. and then old man and old wife tok sommore. i play ball. den i see old man and old wife get up and want to go home i think. tehy wave bye bye at me. i wave back. i see their face smile2. i think they go hoome make baby again.. maybe TRY to make baby. becos i give ol man 'kopi tongkat ali'.

ahh.. see them so nice. i old want to be same. hair all white, walk all bend down. but still love old wife so much. so touching. machiam like want to cry and make hollywood movie..

okey i juz bluff abt old man and old wife. but i bluff story is happy one, so i think u all can forgive i.

but today i play futbol. i play with thai people, and sabah/sarawak pple. foreigner. they come sg werk/study i forget ask. but i noe sunday they come sg play ball wip i. i bring wrong boot to play ball today. i bring boot wip to rope to tie and boot the below oreadi koyak. den i think how to play?

my fren come give idea. he say you go to francis van. inside got cable tie. use cable tie to tie futbol boot together. so i go. i cable tie left boot. quite okey nice. then i cable tie right boot. right boot cannot make it. no shoe lace. sommore the below oready koyak. look like dog tongue hang out lidat. so i use white masking tape to tape up.

so aft i do. left boot black. right boot white. both boot use cable tie. left hand hold cigarrete, right hand hold chiken pie. go n kick ball. machiam like one cock lidat. but this cock good. i kick ball hard, kena my fren face. then i see his mouth got blood. i go and see him oke or not. he try stand up, den he seh seh and fall down again. i see his mouth, den he touch. got 2 teeth come out.

wah i cannot believe my leg so the powerful kick ball until people cannot stand up and teeth 2 come out.

u can believe or not? better not. i bullshit onli. try make stori more interesting laaa..

den i go home. i relax a bit. then i hungry. i go kitchen not even got dust. so i sian, then i cook flied lice. but not nice. i put salt very less, and the aginomoto oso i put very less. so my flied lice not salty. i makan one plate oni. then i hungry somore. so i make kopi. kopi oso fucked up. not nice. no kick.

den i make loti put peanut butter. want to makan wip the kopi see tv. but not good idea. becos i stori is like dis. my teeth is not straight one. some in some out. so i eat loti wip peanut butter is not peaceful one. i bite one time got two small peanut stuck in the teeth. i make 4 loti. but i eat 2 i sian oredi. everytime peanut stuck oni. whr got nice. aiyah..

so i boring i come online. come online oso dono do wat. i go alamak.com.sg wan to chat wip some girls. but all the girls siam me. i oso duno why. meybe issit i smelly? but cannot be. i juz take shower. and somemore internet is so big. pple cannot smell u from far away.

i dunno why oso the girl siam me. i use nickname very nice one. 'niceboy23'. the girl some will chat awhile. den siam me.

i very confused. i folow my fren advice. my fren say the girl will ask u 'intro'. he say when the girl chio u intro you must say 'would ja like some anal?' but i don understand what is meaning. i ask my fren, he say that is say to the girl you juz wan to talk cock and be happy. so i say.

but i veli dry. no hope. still veli confused. but nvm. i tink i wirte too many oreadi.

i oso want to say little bit thing about liverpoolfc. i like liverpool. liverpool is futbol team. my favorite. they play in englund. englund is place have many many angmoh. got some white angmoh and oso sum black angmoh. but i never find yellow and brown angmoh. yellow and brown pple tok like angmoh i got find. but they is not same. som tok angmoh very the fake one. like dey do do. but som realli stay at the englund from they born. so cannot blame them tok like angmoh. but back to liverpool..

last 2 years liverpool make me very happi man. they win champion league. champion league is cup, play by englund and the englund neighbor. all veli powerful team one. u not powerful cannot play. so when they win i hapi. bcos win means they are the powerful of the powerful.

but this year, liverpool make me very sad man. but sad cannot describe my inside feeling. so i ask my fren teach me new englund werds to say. he teach me 2 new werds. 'heartbroken' and 'disappointed'. he say these 2 werds is like sad x 100. and when they combine. is like sad x many2 until u canot count. i think word is 'infinity'. this one i learn on myself.

i last time see the cartoon toy story. the space man say 'to infinity and beyooond'. so aft cartoon i find dictionary and read meaning of infinty.

liverpool play the futbol, many times i want to cry. but my japanese sensei say to me, 'ali-san! man cannot cry! man tears is worth much much more than diamond!'

so i dun cry. i keep inside my heart. but today i cannot tahan. i must say in blog. so today i hope and i pray that liverpool will become good again. i hope they play futbol like last time, and win again. i see in englund there is many things to win. there is champions league, FA Cup, League cup, league title and so on. if they win all im happi man again.

then one day is i hope, is my biggest wish is to see liverpool play in world cup, vs brazil. and win. if realli dat happen, i promise to run naked at orchard road. u can come to support mi if u want. if not u can sit at home and see the news come out my face. my fren tell me if i ran naked at orchard, will come out the news, and become very popular.

my favorite popular man is william hung. he like cock. but can be popular.. so i have chance oso.=)

but yesterday my fren ask me. ' ali if liverpool always lose. waht u do?'
i say 'then i want to support man u'

but actualli that is onli mouth say, heart still in love wip liverpool. everyday i fall in love wip liverpool. when pple die, they put the flag on the the coffin. when i die, u must help me put liverpool flag on my coffin. if u are realli realli realli good fren of me, then u go englund to find Gerrard. u must catcch him and bury him wip me and the liverpool flag. he is i favorite liverpol futbol player.

dis is my story today. i hope my story today make u happi and make you smile. if u are hapi n u are smile after u read my stori today.. please u sms me say 'thank you ali'. if i noe i make pple happi, i am oso will be very happi.

if u duno my number. nevermind. there is small little box at right for u. u can write thank you ali there oso.

thank you veri much for read my life stori today. i is tankful u care n concern to find out how is i today.

byebye and salaams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home