Monday, November 20, 2006

Raindrops

aye aye..!

waaaH today.. is the rain so powerful day one. from the changi airoplen carpark until blk508 carpark. rain. rain. rain. siow. today is the worst and the smelliest rain i go ride. can onli see car in front. the car in fronf in front one.. all deepavali n hari raya one. see light onli. dono that is car, lorry, big car or monster truck. all same.

today brother ride like ride bicycle. slowly slowly. i think grandma ride wheelchair faster. but cannot blame. rain so powerful. but then, is not i scared. i hav confidence ride. becoause i believe in words i see in tv. ' speed is nothing without control'. english cheem i noe. but basic meaning is, u can be powderful, but must noe when to shoot power and when to stop. so i say is i confidence. den u ask, y ride machiam like turtle lidat?

so i reason is simple. no confidence in other car. esp if this one NiE girl drive one. thats why i scared. and i not scared die one. but many things i havent do. i die is at least must die with diploma. at least go heaven den can apply good job. nabei chibai now i o lvl onli. die go heaven oso kena do o lvl job. not i say o lvl job is no good. but i must aim high high.

i must make my today better than my yesterday. and then i must make my tomm better than my today.

den somemore, i tell my mother i wan take her go hoiday. dats y now not good time to die. but if God love me and send his angel to take me, den i smile and go. u like or dun like oso must go maah.. like pple say, if cannot win them, den join dem lorh. simple. fullstop.

but actualli is most important reason i dont want to die first is, i still havent say i love u to one girl.. heeeheee.. i want to say, but i shy. heeeheeheee... so paisey lah.. tok onli i giggle like small girl oredi.. funny lah the human.. do stupid thing all not scared.. say simple thing knee become like jelly..

that why i think this world got chance to have peaceful. all the stupid country fight is got chance become fren one. i give idea simple. make the country president children marry the enemy president children. spread the good love. cheem english say 'make love, not war'.

o lvl pple say 'fuck better than fight'.

but nvm now is powerful rain season, so i play one song to the rain. i hope the rain is happi wif me, and tomm he let me go work is dry one, not wet.

so here is the song. we sing togedder come. share the love. lets fuck together =)

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

Raindrops are falling on my head
I'm just like a guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin´ seems to fit
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

So I just did me some talking to the sun
And I said I didn´t like the way he got things done
Sleeping on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my head, they keep falling

But there´s one thi-i-ing I know
The blues they send to meet me won´t defeat me
It won´t be long till happiness steps up to gree-ee-eet me

'Cau-au-ause raindrops keep falling on my head
Hahh, but that doesn´t mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Cryin´s not for me
´Cause I´m never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I´m free-ee-ee-ee-ee
Nothings worrying me-ee-ee

Raindrops keep falling on my head
Hahh, but that doesn´t mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Cryin´s not for me
´Cause I´m never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I´m free-ee-ee-ee-ee-ee
Nothin´s worrying me-ee-ee

thank u. bye bye. salaams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home