Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dashed Hopes

aye aye

today i is take the train go home. my fren is good man. i thank you him. he send me to the mrt queenstown from the changi den i use the train to go home.

i is in train, den i see this girl stand infront of me la.. she is nice, and also pretty. she is malay and she wear the muslim headscarf. i look a bit a bit oonli because i is tired and no mood lah.. but she oso look abit young, maybe 17-19. so i juz see onli, steal steal look see look see one ah. because i shy scared wait she catch mi see her many many time.

so when i reach my mrt bus stop, i go down, she also go down. i den walk faster to go back my house becos i is hungry. so go my house can go 2 ways. one is go by bridge. on is go by infront. bridge is longer but i juz now walk at bridge. so i reach near my house i walk ah.. den i see another girl carry pink bag. the just now MRT girl oso carry pink bag. so i think is the same girl..

waaaah... skali i like think ah.. wah sey, skali she my neighbor or stay same block as me ah? so sui meh? can i be so lucky dis one..? so i want to see summore den my block, block my view lah. she is dat time nearer my house, i is abit far. so i walk faster. but i scared she disappear, den i run.. haha... so i reach at my block below .. den i hear pple walking in front of my house.. i still cannot see who..

so i slow down walk, eksen cool, spit at my hand abit make the hair abit stylo stylo.. den i walk i walk.. and i see..

nabei..

sekali my mother lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home